Sunday, March 09, 2008

That's a Wrap


Blogville here I come... feels a little weird but after great coaching from Heredes I am finally up and running.


The weather is Cool, the fireplace lit ... and in the distance Michael is singing... no wait, more like yelling (for the 5th time) "Try to finish that up momma...I want you to make some cafe con leche." I must say that it has been an adventure: I start my blog, I finish his and then back to mine; but cafe con leche comes first. So after a warm cup of cafe con leche I complete my first official entry.

Cheers to great blogging and to the beginning of an awesome week.
Check out my husbands blog: Rumbero King

And Remember: "Everything tastes better w/Frijoles on the Side!"

1 comment:

Michael said...

Now that Heredes beat me to it, just want to say that I am Honored to be the second one to comment on your Blog!! Congrats my Love!