Monday, December 08, 2008

UVA goes to the Vet!!!

OK...so this weekend we spent time at my parents painting their house. Uva was there as well giving us moral support until she got into a fight with "Chiquitin" my dad's dog - Saturday night.

She was bit in the left paw. For those of you who know me, this may come as a surprise, I did not cry!!! Amazing!!! She bleed all over my hand as I cleaned her wound. I carried her for a few hours until I decided she was better and put her to walk on her own. That's where the story starts:

She would run and Michael would call her and she was fine,
I would call her and she would limp,
Michael called her and she was fine and
I would call her and she would limp.
This continued all Saturday and Sunday.
A sight to see... everyone was amazed.

She is so spoiled by her mom, me!!!
Anyways, I didn't think much of it on Saturday but at night I barely slept thinking about Uva and her paw and the complications that can arise from a dog bit.

I woke up on Sunday and I cried!!! I begged Michael to take her to the vet and he did. He took her today. They had to put a muzzle on her and gave her 2 shots, antibiotics and a soft cast. He told me she was a brave little soldier and was even given a doggy treat for such great behavior.

Here are the pictures of my cute little girl.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I'm so Happy she's doing better! Love you Uvi!