Wednesday, June 04, 2008

UPDATE on the Blog

OK... so it's been a long time and lot's has happened.

The Sun as risen and the Sun has set on many beautiful days in the life of a happy frijol.

Many grrrrrreat things are in the works!!!

Did you know that Rumbero King and I have been partaking in a great pastime called "exercise". It has been very grueling, very intense and very hard to keep up with. We have three more session lefts with our personal trainer, GEO. He is busting our chops and we already see the difference. Pray for us so we keep it up after the sessions cease to exist.

Here are some other cool things that are happening:

Lizbet (my BFF) is about to give birth, she gets induced tomorrow at 8:30am at Mercy Hospital. Ethan is officially on his way into the world. (Let's keep them in your prayers)

Michael had an argument with Tony. For those of you who don't know Tony. He is awesome, fun loving but can't stand Michael. The face-off is on video...it will be up soon.


Saturday (June 7th) is the "Indoor Picnic and a Movie" - super excited, many preparations are under way. I hope you can share in the magic - 11:30am at FRC Doral.


Took myself in for a tune-up on Monday and so far so good. All systems are a "GO".

Very excited about work, church, learning about GOD and serving him. Super excited about Ethan, my new body, my future and my husband. See you next time and be on the look-out for "What's-Up Wednesday's" where I fill you in on the week's happenings, I ask questions and hopefully answer some of yours.

See you next time and remember, "Everthing tastes better with Frijoles on the Side"!!!

No comments: