Sunday, July 27, 2008

Daddy Material???

There are so many things that "Our Father" blesses us with: Salvation, Eternal Life, Forgiveness, Family, Friends and the opportunity to experience his miracles everyday. More and more often our friends and family are asking us about starting a family. We think about it all the time. I think about things like: "What will Uva say?" "What will I wear?" "Will I be a good mom?" But it's times like the one the picture captures below that leaves me awestruck. When I see this all my fears and whatifs go away. God is so great and I know he will surely bless us with kids we can raise in his image.
If this is how my husband looks at Ethan: I can only imagine how he will look at our child.
What do you think... Daddy Material???
Remember: The world tastes better with Frijoles on the Side!

1 comment:

Proud Parents said...

This is my son's coach, and he does a great job trainning him to be a great baseball player some day. So i know for sure that he will be a great coach and father to his own child. Look at his face, he's saying..."gugu gaga."