Thursday, July 24, 2008

Remember Everything?

Ever had a problem remembering everything. Well here is something that blew me away.
It's Evernote.

Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.

How does Evernote do it?
Three steps:
1. You capture the things you want to remember using what you already use—your Windows or Mac computer, the web, and your mobile phone.
2. They run everything through recognition technology and then make it all available across your devices. You can then organize and tag the notes, if you want.
3. When you want to remember something, just search for it and there it is just like you remember it.

It even takes a picture of text and turns it into texts for you to use later. Super cool!!!

You gotta try it!!! Let me know what you think. They even have Evernote for the iPhone!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

To tell you the truth I can't even remember what I just read:[ so I believe this is a great idea:)
Thanks for the info, It's really going to be very helpful in my case now that I have the tendency of forgetting things only at the age of 30.