Friday, March 15, 2013

In Jesus name we pray


In Jesus name we pray.
We pray because we can’t do it alone.
We pray because it’s easier to speak to the source than to the world.
We pray because it fills us.
We pray because it makes us new!!


Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.   Matthew 9:22
My faith is making me well!!!
MY GOD is GREATER,
MY GOD is STRONGER,
MY GOD is HIGHER than any other,
MY GOD is HEALER,
AWESOME and POWER:
MY GOD!!!! MY GOD!!!

Those lyrics reign truer today after receiving the CALL OF A LIFETIME. Dr. KAOUK from CLEVELAND CLINIC said he would OPERATE on my KIDNEY to REMOVE the CANCER. What SWEET NEWS!!! What a PRAYER ANSWERED!!! So many people have prayed and continue praying for me, my health, my operation, my family and my sanity. To those people I say THANK YOU!!! From the BOTTOM of MY HEART and GOD will BLESS you for your FAITH in him!!!

GOD BREATHED LIFE INTO ME WHEN HE SAID MY NAME, he brought me into this world, SAVED ME and MY HOUSE and gave me NEW LIFE IN JESUS through BAPTISM, and now he’s ELIMINATED CANCER and given me LIFE, AGAIN!!!! So today I TAKE HEART, and KNOW that MY FAITH will make me WELL in JESUS’ NAME!!!



If you still need PROOF that HE exists,
call me and I’ll tell you OTHERWISE

No comments: